Hauling Industry News
Pulltarps Open System – Affordable Pull Tarp Systems
Open 9000M System
The Open System is our most economical pull tarp system for large trucks and trailers. It can hold up to 30 feet of tarp and covers most truck bodies. The Open System is ideal for truck and trailer use where falling debris and loader damage is not a concern. The tarp and roller tube install to the cab shield or side rails of any truck or trailer with the use of basic tools.
The Open System is the perfectly affordable solution for junk hauling trailers and landscaping professionals. The powder-coated end plates and steel bolt-in spring shaft anchor make the Open System durable for years of service. Users do not have to crank anything to cover and uncover the tarp; the Pulltarp system is designed for ease of use, and with one solid tug, the tarp is easily retracted back into the housing using spring tension within the roller mechanism.
- Holds up to 30 feet of tarp and Electric up to 50 feet of tarp
- Economical & Lightweight
- Black Powder Coated End Plates
- Steel Bolt-in Spring Shaft Anchor
- Steel or Aluminum Mounting Brackets
- Installs on any dump truck cab shield or trailer side rails
- Heavy Duty Mesh is vinyl coated polyester mesh with an open weave
- Super HD Mesh is 18oz. vinyl coated polyester mesh fabric with a double weave
- 18oz. Waterproof vinyl is seamless and full width
- Asphalt Vinyl is 14oz. 400 degree rated material with a urethane coating
Starting Price: $635