Hauling Industry News
Advantages of a SuperShield™ 9500M Pulltarps System?
Pulltarps’ SuperShield 9500M Systems is designed to allow a single user to operate the system. The spring loaded roller tube makes in easier to extend and retract the tarp with minimal effort. The system can be used on both short and long applications.
The external ratcheting spring adjustment allows for easy spring tensioning in the field. GET YOURS TODAY!
- Saves time and money.
- Single person operation.
- Easier to extend and retract tarp.
- No gearing or grease to deal with.
- The system is easy to maintain and remove.
- Tarp moves in and out of housing smoothly.
- Housing design keeps roller tube free from falling debris.
- Holds up to 30′ of tarp.
- Radiused housing for strength.
- Powder coated steel housing resists corrosion.
- Fully welded construction for superior strength.
- Mounting bars make installation, maintenance, and removal easy.
How to add and remove tension (Video): youtu.be/bsMGvxl14Vo
How to operate the SuperShield 9500M (Video): youtu.be/NogwDBB2qts
SuperShield 9500 Installation instructions: 607-0002_SuperShieldSystems.pdf